Australian Wren

Australian Wren

Search This Blog

"The Story Of the Beautiful" Journal

This is the smallest little journal I have made so far. I am really enjoying working small and seeing how much detail I can fit into my tiny books. This little journal has incorporated many different techniques, including the use of ephemera, gel prints, drawing, painting, mark making, collage and digital prints.

It is a tiny journal, it is approx 7.5 cm by 9.5 cm. Just under 2 cm deep. (3 in by 3 3/4  in by approx  1/2 in deep).

I like to wonder how people will use the little books I create. Some might not write anything in them, others might use it as a tiny journal for their big thoughts, and recently I had the privilege of seeing how one customer used it as a place to write quotes which were particularly meaningful to her. This spurs me on to create more. Each little book is a labour of love and it is wonderful to be able to send them out into the world for others to enjoy.

Here are the images from this journal.



















The journal is in my Etsy shop here

I retain copyright for these images.

Linda E Clarke 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment